Jun 26, 2008

Headed for Comic-Con

Just nailing down the arrangements to go to San Diego for the first time since 2004, when I was out there on a little tour ahead of the release of One King, One Soldier. I'll be on the following panel:

July 24th, 2008 5 – 6PM The Making of the Vertigo Encyclopedia (Karen Berger, Alastair Dougall, and Alex Irvine): Dig into the wealth of information DC Comics, VERTIGO, and DK Publishing have and find out how a comic book imprint’s encyclopedia is created. From getting the material, to organizing it and putting it out on the shelves. Get the down and dirty info from Karen Berger, Alastair Dougall, and Alex Irvine and watch the world premiere of the documentary The Making of the Vertigo Encyclopedia. Room 2!>>

Also I have set up a highly ambitious schedule of sipping beverages by the water and stuffing myself at the Brazilian meat restaurant.

2 comments:

Ted said...

Will you be at Readercon the weekend before? I'll be going to that.

Unknown said...

Hey Ted,

Don't think I can make Readercon. I've got the kids all summer, which is great but crimps my ability to run off to cons. Are you going?